1. The data is sourced from Huami Labs, based on: Everyday, turning on the all-day heart rate detection (detected once every minute), sleep and step count monitoring, receiving 200 notifications, lifting the wrist to see the time 50 times, and 5 minutes for other operations. Exercising every week for 2 hours with GPS. The battery life is affected by various factors, and the actual use time may be slightly different from the nominal value.
2. This product is not a medical device. Its test data and results are for reference only and cannot be used for diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Due to external factors (such as hairy arms, tattoos, and dark skin), there may be cases where measurement results are inaccurate or even unavailable.
3. Remember to remove the Amazfit X before you hit the shower or a take trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. According to ISO 22810:2010 standard, Amazfit X delivers a water-resistance level of up to 5 ATM and has passed the test conducted by the BUREAU VERITAS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SERVICES. The report number is 989211.
4. It can record nighttime sleep and naps. When it detects that you are asleep between midnight and 6am, sleep times between 6pm of the previous day and 11am can be recorded as nighttime sleep; sleep between 11am and 6pm lasting more than 20 minutes is recorded as a nap. Sleep lasting less than 20 minutes is not recorded.
5. It supports automatic identification of walking, treadmill activity, outdoor running and outdoor cycling. A prompt pops up when recognition is granted, after which the countdown automatically enters exercise mode. If there is no record of any exercise data after 5 minutes, the exercise tracking will automatically end.
6. The product pictures and screen content on the above page are provided for illustration only. The actual product effects (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may be slightly different. Please refer to the actual product.
7. The data on the above pages are theoretical values. All data whose source is not specified is from internal laboratories or suppliers, and was obtained under specific testing environments. Actual use may vary due to differences between individual products, software versions, use conditions. and environmental factors. These all tend to vary slightly; please refer to the actual use conditions and results.
8. In order to provide the most accurate possible product information, specification parameters and product characteristics, our company may adjust and revise the textual expressions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the actual product performance, specifications, indexes, parts, and other information. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production and supply factors, if it is indeed necessary to make the above-mentioned modifications and adjustments, no prior notice will be given.